Summer Activities for Students
Kids love the summer! It’s great time for them to have fun but is also a great opportunity to learn. Here are some fun summer learning activities for you and your kids:
• Read – Books are an excellent way to pass time, absorb knowledge, and expand imaginations.
• Journal – Kids can reflect on their experiences and devotions through journaling their thoughts.
• Vacation learning – If you have a family vacation planned, make time to take educational detours. Visit museums or historical sites, kids can learn and create unforgettable memories.
• Go Outside – Spending time outside is good for health. Take your kids bird watching, hiking, or a trip to the zoo. Kids will have fun and learn while getting fresh air.
• Arts and Crafts – Save money and get creative by doing craft projects with your kids. Pinterest is a great resource to finding fun crafts that kids will love.
To sign up for fall enrollment visit Christian Home School.